Note: Hardware not included and must be supplied by the customer.
The CPS GlideLine™ Parachute Navigation System enhances mission success by providing pinpoint guidance and situational awareness to parachutists conducting HALO/HAHO operations, allowing them to land at a precise geographical point under a wide variety of meteorological conditions and at any time of day or night. CPS GlideLine™, includes a mission planning module that uses weather data and equipment parameters to calculate flight envelopes. After the jumper exits the aircraft, the navigation software provides a continuously-updated, graphical display of location relative to one or more targets, and provides heading, altitude, descent rate, and course-correction cues during flight. Post-jump analysis and playback is also provided and incorporates both public resources such as GoogleEarth and military-specific resources such as FalconView.
The CPS GlideLine™ system contains stand-alone mission planning software which interfaces directly with the Joint Precision Air Drop System (JPADS) for current wind forecasts and/or complete mission plans. Alternately the Mission Planner obtains winds aloft forecasts from NOAA, drop sonde or FAA sources, and has the ability to display map, satellite, and terrain data for planned missions using publicly-available sources and FalconView.
To activate or download CPS GlideLine or CPS JumpCalc, please click this link.
- Enables all-weather HALO/HAHO parachutist navigation
- Facilitates clandestine insertion from distances in excess of 20 miles and from altitudes greater than 25,000 feet
- Collision avoidance with other parachutists and cargo
- Delivers real-time situational awareness during descent
- Optimal glide paths to DIP and alternates
- Intuitive display of flight parameters
- Versatile, ergonomic mounting and stowing
- Stand-alone Mission Planner or integration with JPADS for up-to-date wind profile data
- Obtains wind forecasts from multiple sources
- Wireless transfer of mission plan to multiple jumpers
- Displays position, distance, time to jump point
- Interactive map display of mission parameters
- Post-mission analysis for training and debriefing
- 3D visualization of trajectory
- Display in FalconView or GoogleEarth
- Compatible with:
- Helmet mounted displays
- Night vision goggles
- Variety of gear loadout configurations
- Wireless connectivity between CPS GlideLine™ system, navigation and wind forecast tools
- Runs on Android compatible devices
- For more information or to purchase Glideline, please email email@example.com.