TC-10 Military Altimeter Test Chamber
- The TC-10 is a portable test chamber designed to test up to ten (10) military Altimaster altimeters.
- The pump runs continuously, and when the test chamber is being loaded with altimeters, the pump is creating a vacuum in a reservoir inside the test chamber.
- The use of a vacuum reservoir allows for a more rapid simulated climb to altitude.
- The TC-10 is a “vacuum only” chamber and tests from ambient altitude to 30,000 ft. (9,144m) MSL.
- Unless otherwise specified, the TC-10 is supplied with a 110V pump; other voltages available upon request.
TC-22 Military Altimeter Test Chamber
- The TC-22 is a portable test chamber designed to test up to 10 military altimeters over a complete range of altitudes, regardless of ambient altitude.
- The test chamber is designed for positive pressure as well as vacuum.
- The TC-22 is designed to test from 1,000 feet to 30,000 feet MSL.
- This test chamber is designed for users who are testing altimeters at an ambient altitude significantly above zero MSL.