The future of military parachute & loft management is here!
Safety and efficiency is the name of the game with the new Strategic Parachute Accountability and Record Keeping System (SPARKS). SPARKS is a refreshing new approach to military parachute management, moving quickly to revolutionize painfully outdated management and investigatory procedures for all branches and agencies. SPARKS provides incredible, invaluable results including:
- Filling a Critical Capabilities Gap in the Rigging Community
- Time Savings & Increases in Effeciency
- Expedient Reporting & Vital Statistics
- Cost Savings in Several Areas
- Enhanced Safety & Accountability
- Maximize Equipment Service Life
- Peace of Mind with CPS Support Plan
Incredibly Versatile & Scalable
- KIOSKs may be implemented as desktop computers, laptops, all-in-ones, or windows tablets. All of which may be ceiling mounted to keep tables clear for packing and inspections.
- Many barcode scanner options available
- Available Android Application may be implemented on a wide variety of Android devices
- Flexible Licensing options allow immediate implementation and future expansion
Basic Technical Information
SPARKS is a Web Based (ASP.NET) application that utilizes a SQL Server 2014 (and up) Database. Each site currently operates on a closed Network; however, once approved for DoD network use, data from all sites will replicate up to central server(s). The system is developed using industry standard security practices and developmental standards. A Robust on-site server with Windows Server 2012 R2 runs the application (via IIS), houses the database and is typically used as the primary Administration KIOSK. KIOSKs employ Professional editions of Windows which allows implementation of Group Policy/Active Directory Domain Services to secure data and usage of networked systems. KIOSKs utilize 2D Barcode Scanners and Networked Zebra Thermal Label Printers (Port 9100). Android application (if used) utilizes the device’s camera to scan barcodes during various system processes and conduct barcode inventories.
System may be implemented via Wired LAN connection or wirelessly.